Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Break Fever

Athabasca Glacier by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 14th]

Ugh. This morning I woke up with a pretty brutal fever. I mean, it wasn't exceptionally high or anything, but it was brutal in that it completely incapacitated me for the better part of the whole day. I had a few breaks here and there where I felt okay, but for the most part I just sat in the living room chair, wrapped in a blanket, totally sad and miserable. Not a great start to the March break.

I did find some time to plan out Mommy's birthday presents and celebrations with Daddy today. He was really hoping to take me out shopping for her birthday, but due to my illness, we thought it best that I stay wrapped up at home. I barely ate anything, either. If things don't get better soon, I'll have to make a trip to see the doctor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!