Friday, March 23, 2012

March Popsicles

Writing by the Bridge by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Mommy]

Today was another beautiful day. I wore shorts again. Whoever heard of shorts in March? In Canada? Its been awesome, but Mommy says its about to change.

School was fun. I stayed for lunch, and Folkfest. Have I mentioned how much fun dancing is? In the afternoon, we were skipping ropes in gym again. I'm getting so good at it. After school, Mom said I could stay at the playground as long as I wanted since it was such a nice day. Claire, Connor, Dano, and some kid I don't know dug a HUGE hole in the sandbox. Then I got hungry and wanted to go home. On the way home, we stopped for a popsicle!! Mom says summer only comes in March... well never, until now... so she thinks ice cream and popsicles are in order.

It was a normal evening of dinner and Avatar.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Daddy said...

Today was the big pre-production meeting over the satellite. After a quiet morning of pre-pre-pro meetings and a lovely little breakfast, we went to the linkup house and started the meeting! We all presented our wardrobe options, prop options, and more revisions to the crew back in Mississaugua. It was so nice to see all of our friends who couldn't make it to Mexico.

Once that was done, the bunch of us went back to the place Erik and I had gone to a few days earlier for some lunch. We tracked down the same waiter and ate yet another delicious meal. We were joined by our client Mei-Mei and my boss Jon, who just arrived in Mexico.

Jon and Francesca and I went back to the market to chat and do some shopping, and then we went back to the hotel.

I had some time to kill before dinner, so I took a really long walk through the city all by myself, armed only with my camera. I got some pretty amazing photographs, and inhaled a lot of pollution.

We all went for a really fancy dinner at a nice restaurant - Mei-Mei and Jill and I all ate stingray for dinner, and Pete had us all laughing until we couldn't breathe.

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!