Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mississauga Mall

Sunglasses by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today is our last day with Daddy before he heads off for Mexico. Luckily, he was able to take the day off from work as a vacation day in order to spend it with us. Unluckily, he still had to drive out to Mississauga to make a presentation to a client.

First, he dropped Mommy and I off at the Square One mall. The two of us walked around and did some shopping for odds and ends... it got a little overwhelming, so we went over to the bookstore and waited for Daddy to come and get us after his meeting was over.

We all went to a nice restaurant for lunch, and then did more shopping at the grocery store and mall, before heading back home in brutal rush hour weekend traffic. As soon as we got back, we let Dennis out of his box and we all walked over to the park, so that I could play in the playground! The weather is unseasonably warm... we all could have been wearing shorts, practically.

I'll miss Daddy while he's gone on his shoot, but not as much as he's going to miss me, that's for sure.

Listening to: Field Music - Plumb


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!