Friday, March 02, 2012

Mommy Vam Piur

Sunny Portrait by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 7th]

Mommy's headache continued today, which may explain something of a mystery. My folks were cleaning up in my room when they discovered a drawing of mine, and when they asked me about it, I was unable (or unwilling?) to explain why I drew it.

It's a drawing of my Mommy looking menacing with pointy teeth and scary fingernails. Surrounding her are dead insects and flowers - which are in the process of wilting. Written next to this hilarious drawing is the phrase "I have the wrst Mommy in the wrld BAD Mommy vam piur GRRRRRRR". It is honestly one of the most adorably funny things I've ever drawn, according to my folks.

Was I mad at Mommy when I drew it? I ain't sayin'. I told my folks I was just goofing off. Daddy thought it was so sweet - especially the drawing of Mommy - that he took it to work!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!