Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No ROM

Stratford Cannon by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 16th]

Not that I've been diagnosed with having two ear infections and am taking loads and loads of banana-flavoured antibiotics, I made sure I had the day really well planned-out. I let everyone know that I really wanted to travel to the Royal Ontario Museum.

Unfortunately, my ear infection totally let me down, and my fever kept on returning it as soon as I'd think it was gone. Mommy and I never got around to going to the museum. So far, this March break is disappointing.

Jen and Lea came over after dinner to help Mommy plan for Sparks. Dennis was so excited to see them at our place... as was I!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!