Monday, February 27, 2012

Optical Course

Missing Teeth by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 4th]

I woke up this morning and was quite happy to have discovered a credit card-sized note from the tooth fairy, which makes sense... I always imagined that she was very small, and would have teeny tiny handwriting as a result. I was not let down.

This afternoon, Grandpa and Daddy drove me over to the toy store so that I could buy a present for my friend Sam. I bought a Transformer, because Sam likes those. Then it was home again, and then my parents drove me to Sam's party, which was only a block away from where the toy store was! The party was at an indoor beach volleyball place, which was pretty cool. We played lots of fun games... there was even an obstacle course, which I kept calling "Optical Course".

At the end of the day, Daddy's friends Nick and Lisa and Claire's Mommy came over for the Annual Oscar party, which makes no sense to me. Why would anyone have a party where they just sit around watching television?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!