Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Piggybanks in the Cold

Gifted by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 14th]

My goodness, was it ever cold outside today. We all knew as soon as we got out of bed that it would continue to be a cold one, as the freezing outside air ended up forcing us to do a lot of snuggling. We had to keep warm!

Even though it was cold, nothing could deter me from attending my penultimate swimming class, especially since last week's installment didn't quite happen.

After swimming class, it was time for Sparks. Alas, Jen has some sort of lung infection, so Mommy and Lea ran it themselves. We made piggybanks, which were really cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!