Monday, March 12, 2012

Pushing it in Stratford

Under the Bridge by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 16th]

What a wonderful day! The weather was nice, the sun was out, and the ground was squishy. To resurrect an old tradition on Mommy's birthday, we all took a drive out to lovely Stratford Ontario.

The drive didn't take as long as we remembered it (it's been a few years)... once we got there we had a lovely lunch, checked out some toy stores and a chocolate shop, and had a really nice walk through the Shakespearean gardens!

I hit a wall pretty quickly, though, and my fever returned with a vengeance. Maybe we pushed things too hard today. We had a quiet drive home, and I took it as easy as I could for the rest of the day. Daddy and I put on a big show of giving Mommy her birthday present - a cake decorating course! We ...think she liked it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!