Sunday, March 04, 2012

Showbiz Daddy

Athabasca Pondwalk by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 7th]

Even though today was Saturday, it sort of felt like a regular weekday. Daddy was up at a normal hour, because he had to go to a big casting session downtown for work (he's shooting a commercial in Mexico in a week or two and needs to hire actors).

He got back from his casting session just in time to grab a bite to eat and then drive me over to my piano lesson. As usual, it went really well! My teacher at the Conservatory has nothing but really awesome things to say about me.

At the end of the day, Daddy had to leave again - this time he had band practice with his friends. While he and his bass guitar were out for the evening, Mommy and I had a nice dinner together and played Strawberry Shortcake in my room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!