Friday, March 16, 2012

A Sneeze Trifle

Under The Bridge 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Signs that my health is improving are abundant. No fever today, plus I had more energy than was required so simply sit in the living room chair, wrapped in a blanket, shivering. Alas, I still wasn't good enough to go to the museum. I tried to convince Mommy that I was, but no use.

She did take me out to the local restaurant for lunch, so that was something at least. Seeing as how we have that huge delicious trifle at home, we were all set to eat more of it... until I coughed directly into it pretty hard, ruining it for everyone. I felt pretty bad about that.

The weather is still awesome and nice, which makes being quarantined all the worse. After Daddy came home from work, he and I spent some quality time together, since he's off to Mexico the day after tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!