Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Fun

Twig Hut by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Mommy]

It was raining today, and cooler, but still nice. It felt like spring arrived at last after a week or so of summer. I was kind of excited that it was raining because that means an indoor recess. I have some school work that I'm really into, and I was looking forward to extra time with it. But Mrs. Bradley wanted to play Heads Up 7-Up instead. Its one of my favourite games, so I was ok with that.

It had stopped raining by the end of the day, so I played for a little while with Claire and Connor. We continued working on the giant hole we dug in the sandbox yesterday. I couldn't stay that long, though, because I had a make-up piano lesson to get to. It went well; I had a different teacher. She was nice and she let me choose two(!) stickers and put them wherever I wanted. Of course, one of them went on my face!

On the way home, we stopped and picked up a pizza. After dinner, we took a nice walk to my friend Veronica's for a playdate! I've been waiting sooo long for this playdate. It did not disappoint. Grandpa drove Mommy to pick me up since it was after my bedtime when the playdate was over. I went to bed tired and happy.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Daddy said...

Today was something of a day off from the hustle and bustle of work. Since yesterday's pre-pro meeting went so well and we were full of approvals, we were able to take it easy today.

Instead of going to the spa, I decided to go on a field trip to the Aztec ruins, and was joined by some of my new friends. We were driven by Chicho, a guide provided by our Mexican production offices... he was great. He took us to the local artisans first, who showed us all over the place. I bought a lot of cool stuff to take home.

We then went for a really long hike through the ancient city of Tenochtitlan, which was fantastic. We climbed the pyramid of Quetzalcoatl, the Pyramid of the Moon, had a lovely time, and got sunburns. I took lots of pictures!

The ride home was frought with traffic, but the company was lovely so it was okay. We all decided to have a late lunch together, and then it was time for yet another production meeting as the sun was coming down.

We met everyone for dinner afterwards, and then we enjoyed cigars on the hotel patio. Tomorrow is the shoot - here's hoping it goes well!

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!