Saturday, March 03, 2012

Teaching Molly

Baby Teeth by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 7th]

Today was kinda quiet - we didn't have any big chores or tasks or anything planned, so Mommy told me that I could pretty much invite anyone over for a playdate that I wanted to invite. My first instinct was to invite my friend Anton over, but he was kinda busy, so I instead suggested to invite my friend Molly over, since I hardly ever have her over.

The two of us had a jolly old time playing in my room and watching television and stuff... but Molly took a keen interest in my piano. Since I'm such a pro, I thought I'd be really nice and teach her how to play it. I sat her down, showed her how to play "Old MacDonald", and we were off!

Once Daddy came home from work, he asked me about my day (as he usually does) and what I did, and I told him that my major accomplishment was that I taught Molly how to play the piano. Not too shabby for ten minutes' worth of instruction.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!