Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Veronica > Daddy

Aboard the Truck by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 14th]

Another cold, cold, cold day. I wonder why we're getting these so late in the winter... is it because it's been so unseasonably warm for the past few months? Is this nature's cruel, cruel revenge?

I had singing class at lunch today, which was pretty nice. We learned to sing a song about Canada, which I really like - but I've already forgotten about it and can't write any words or even the title here.

After school I had band practice, which was a lot of fun. My friend Veronica plays bass guitar in the band - I mentioned to her that my Daddy also plays the bass, which she thought was cool. Once I got home, Mommy asked me who was better, my friend Veronica or Daddy... I told her that I think Veronica is better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!