Friday, March 09, 2012

Video on Demand

Snow Hike 3 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 14th]

Mommy's back has been bad over the past few days... she had something of a tough time walking me to school. Once I was there, she got herself into the chiropractor's office. And now, she's totally fine!

Today at lunch, we had folk fest practice again. I like it a lot - it's pretty simple dancing, but considering that there's so many of us, it's a real blast.

I watched The Fantastic Mister Fox on Netflix when I got home, even though we have it on Blu-Ray. For some reason, the appeal of watching low-res video-on-demand was too exciting to pass up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!