Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wacky Hair Day

Wacky Hair by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on March 14th]

Well, after taking a year off, my school decided to bring back its ancient tradition of the annual 'Wacky Hair Day Dance-A-Thon'. To prepare, Mommy and I spent the morning getting my hair all wackied up. I drew a picture of how I wanted my hair to look, and Mommy made it happen!

At school I joined all of the other kids who had their moms help them with their hair and took part in a big dance-a-thon. Obviously, I had a blast, and danced and danced and danced! My favourite part, though, was getting to see my principal wearing a funny blonde wig.

Once I got home, I made sure that both Grandpa and Mommy took plenty of photos of my hair for posterity's sake. Daddy didn't get home from work until after I had gone to bed, so he's only got the photos as evidence.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!