Thursday, April 05, 2012

April Malarkey

Hiding in the Honda by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th]

The reason Daddy went to Mexico the other week was because they needed to shoot in a location that was warm, sunny and summery - something the commercial he was filming called for. The funny thing is, while he was away, the weather here in Toronto was actually warmer than it was in Mexico City. Bizarre.

Anyway, today the weather has pretty much reverted to normal. It's cool, breezy, and pretty moist. April showers bringing May flowers, and all of that malarkey.

In the meantime, I had piano class - usually we have it on the weekend, but because of the coming Easter holiday, they rescheduled it. My instructor told Mommy that I was much better at paying attention today than I normally am.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!