Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to the Trans-Canada Trail

In The Distance by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 30th]

It's been quite a while since any of us did any real hiking, so we all decided that we'd take the brand new car out for a spin and hit the trails.

We drove Northeast for a while and picked up a patch of the Trans-Canada trail that we've explored before, but not in quite a while. At first I really enjoyed the hike and was having a lot of fun, but eventually I got kinda bored and annoyed. My tolerance for hiking and my endurance needs to be rebuilt a bit.

On the way home, we stopped by the Second Cup for some snacks. I think that was probably my favourite part of the day, to be honest.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!