Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Biographical Inaccuracies

Sandbox Thoughts by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 29th]

I had Selwyn Singers and band practice today, which is always a hoot, if not something of a concentration marathon. My band teacher, Mr. Donaldson ("Mister Dee") broke his glasses, which was pretty hilarious.

In class, I've been working on writing a book all about myself... you know, a mini-biography. In it, I made note of the fact that my favourite food is Twinkies (which isn't really true) and that my Dad works for Dr. Scholl's. Which also isn't true. Also, we learned about probability in Math class. What was the likelihood of that happening?

When I got home, Mommy and I got into something of an argument about me practicing my piano. We knew this day was coming sooner or later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!