Wednesday, April 04, 2012

The Boringness of Chicken

Monkeybars by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th]

Today I had Selwyn Singers at school, and we all know how much I enjoy singing with my friends at school. The long list of songs about Canada we're singing (in English and French!) is growing!

Also, I had band practice after school, which was pretty fun. It's not exactly challenging, given how good I think I am at the piano, but it's okay... I'll wait for my bandmates to catch up to my level of musicianship.

On the walk home from school, I asked Mommy about dinner, and she told me we were having chicken. I reminded her that we eat an awful lot of chicken, and that it gets a bit boring after a while. Mommy sarcastically admitted that it's because it's boring, and that she likes boring things. "Yes, unfortunately... that is true," I responded.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!