Monday, April 16, 2012

Claire Again

In The Net 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 29th]

My friend Claire came over pretty early this morning, and the two of us had a pretty awesome time. She brought her dolls and stuff, so the two of us played with my marbles, we drew pictures, we made a big mess in my room... you know, all the awesome stuff that two six-year-old girls do on a playdate.

Daddy went downtown after lunch and was able to sell a bunch of old CDs and DVDs he had laying around, taking up space.

By the time Daddy got home, Claire was just on her way out. By the time bedtime rolled around, I was pretty exhausted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!