Friday, April 13, 2012

Cleaning out my Desk

In The Net by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 29th]

The other day, Mommy looked in my room and realized that my fancy antique desk (the one that Cool Uncle Gareth let me keep for him, which was left to him by G.G.) was overflowing and stuffed to the gills with papers and stuff. So, she had me clean it out a bit.

It took a while, but I uncovered an endless pile of drawings, sketches, poems, paintings, and doodles, not to mention pens, paintbrushes, crayons, pastels, and other things. It took quite a while, but eventually I had everything sorted.

Also, at school today we had folk fest practice. Lots of dancing and singing. I love that stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!