Sunday, April 22, 2012

Daddy Manages

Monkeybars 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 30th]

Mommy had a big, busy day at the garden, so she headed out into the cold, rainy weather all by herself. That meant it was Daddy and I all day long. I was nervous about it at first, because I wasn't sure that he knew how to make lunch. Luckily, he figured it out.

He and I watched some television and played a lot of music together and stuff. We honestly didn't do much else... just hung out. It was pretty sweet. He remembered to take me to my piano lesson, AND he remembered to pick me up once it was all done.

It was very re-assuring to discover that Daddy could function without Mommy around all the time. I mean... he helps run a creative department of 25 people at work, so he SHOULD be able to handle one six-year-old, right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!