Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ultra 4 (again)

Monkeying Across by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 29th]

Today was Friday the 13th. Apparently, that's a big deal or something. I don't get it.

After school, I hung out on the playground for quite a long time. Suddenly, Mommy realized that it was time for swimming lessons! Oh no! We both had to hurry to grab the bus.

Once we arrived, I was pretty happy being back into the swim of things. I'm back in Ultra-4 again, and this time there are five big kids in my class, and I've got a new instructor. But it's all good. I'm just happy to be back in the pool.

On the way home, Mommy and I stopped by Sobeys so that I could get a drinkable yogurt. Man, those things are good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!