Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Eggs

Set Photos by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 16th]

Today is Easter Monday, which means no school for me! Daddy still had to go to work, unfortunately. That was okay... Mommy made sure I was occupied by continuing to throw backyard egg hunts for me. We kept using the same coloured Easter Eggs over and over and over again... eventually they started cracking. Therefore, we had deviled eggs for lunch!

In the afternoon, I watched some television, and then went back to the playground with Grandpa. My friend Claire was there, which was awesome - we hung out at the playground and had a pretty awesome time!

Once I got home, I decided to make a series of puppets based off of my favourite new television show Avatar. they're pretty good! Also, I've decided that we're all gonna go visit Kristen in New York next month. Oh, and uh... Uncle Gareth, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!