Saturday, April 21, 2012

In The Deep End

Stratford Field by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 30th]

After school today, Mommy and I rode the bus to swimming class with my old friend Mia who isn't at my school anymore. It was so nice to see her again!

For the first time, I did NOT enjoy my swimming lesson this week. I had to jump into the deep end and it was, like, really scary even though I've done it many many times before. Daddy picked up the new car and picked maybe it's because I'm not the biggest kid in my class anymore... who knows.

Daddy picked us up from swimming in our brand new Mazda 3, which I think is really cool!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!