Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Cavities

Daphne by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Mommy & Daddy on April 12th]

I had really wanted to take the day off from school today and hang out with Daddy, but he had to go to work, so I went to school. It was a fine day, but Selwyn Singers got pushed back until tomorrow, so I came home for lunch.

After school, I had to miss band because I had a dentist appointment. I was really worried about having another cavity. But I'm A-ok! I got two stickers for doing such a good job brushing! Dr. Hilton says I have a couple of teeth that are ever so slightly loose, and he also told Mommy to start saving up for orthodontics (whatever those are) because my jaws aren't lined up properly and my new teeth are growing away from each other! I'm a little worried about what that all means, but not too worried because NO CAVITIES!!! Yay!

Mommy let me get a treat from a vending machine. Its a Domo squishy ball thingy - I call it my Momo Domo ball after Momo from Avatar. After we got home from the dentist, Mommy and I settled in to finish Avatar. The series finale is as long as a movie, and it was pretty great; the good guys won!

Welcome to the world, Daphne Ottney (see photo above)! Big brother Emmett must be so proud!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!