Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Piano Salesman

Sun-Soaked by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Mommy & Daddy on April 12th]

I started today bugging my mother about when Uncle Gareth will be up. She didn't know and frankly wasn't that interested, so I went and asked Gammy and Grandpa. They didn't know either. Mommy suggested that I write Uncle Gareth a note and slide it under his bedroom door, so when he did wake up, he would know that I waiting for him. It worked! As soon as he was up, he came and found me. And he really liked the note, too.

Mommy and I watched the first 2 episodes of the new Avatar show that's just starting. It's about the Avatar that comes after Aang, and takes place about 70 years later. Her name is Korra, and she is from the same tribe as Katara, who is a really old lady now. I liked it a lot.

I had piano class in the afternoon. It wasn't my best class. I was a bit impatient and complain-y. I kept interrupting, and I wouldn't stop talking. After class, we had a meeting with a man from the piano school. He said a lot of really nice things about me, so I liked him fine. Mommy and Daddy, however, did not. He tried to sell us a really cool piano, and that seemed to make my parents pretty angry.

After piano, we went to deliver some Girl Guide cookies to Lisa and to Richard and Lucie. I had a super quick play with Leo, and we had a little visit with Pichard and Lucie and got to see their new house. My favourite part was the bean bag, but then, that bean bag has been my favourite part of all of their houses.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!