Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Return of Cool Uncle Gareth

Sandbox by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Mommy & Daddy on April 12th]

Today started out like any other Friday - go to school, come home for lunch, go back to school, come home again. Then in the afternoon, something unexpected happened. Uncle Gareth came over!! He surprised Mommy and I. She had known and forgotten he was coming; I just didn't know. He's here to do his taxes, whatever those are.

He played with me for a bit, and almost made up for the fact that I missed swimming because Mommy is still feeling sick.

Daddy took a case of Girl Guide cookies to work today to see if any of his co-workers would like to buy some. They did like to- they bought all of them! Thanks Dad's co-workers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!