Thursday, March 29, 2012

Riding a Donkey

Evan & The Sun Pyramid by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Mommy & Daddy on April 12th]

I had really wanted to take the day off from school today and hang out with Daddy, but he had to go to work, so I went to school - again. Today we finished our fantasy playground - I only got to make a rock climber and ?. I didn't get to make all of the super awesome things I wanted to, but I'm still pretty happy with what I did get finished. Mommy said we can make something at home out of a 3D shape, too.

I did have Selwyn Singers today. Have I mentioned that I really like Selwyn Singers? My favourite song is about riding a donkey! Mom doesn't know that one, either. Well, she didn't, but she does now because I sing it all the time. I played for a bit after school, but the weather is kinda cold now, so Mommy didn't want to stay too long. It sure is nice to have Daddy back in the evenings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!