Friday, April 20, 2012

Round 3

Set Photos 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 29th]

Today was Thursday, so you know what that means... folk fest st school! Yay, singing and dancing. A day full of folky festy fun.

After school, I somehow managed to climb up on top of the monkey bars while everyone watched. Once I was up there, though... I had no idea how to get down! I had a massive public meltdown and just started crying and freaking out. Everyone tried to help me down, but I was too busy screaming and yelling. Mommy eventually just yanked me down. Once I was on the ground, would you believe I wanted to go back up? Goodness.

Oh, and today was Round 3 in my fight with Mommy about practicing my piano. As went the other two rounds... I lost this one, also. And had to practice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!