Friday, April 06, 2012

Scientist vs. Pizza

Mountain Shades by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th]

Today was the "Tie one on Pizza Lunch." We were sent home from school with a sheet telling us about a school lunch where we all had to make crazy ties (as inspired by our principal Mr. Frieberg, who wears crazy ties), wear them to school, and eat pizza. At the end of lunch, we left the ties in a milk crate for Mr. Frieberg.

If that wasn't enough, it was also "Scientist in the School" day. Mommy came along as an assistant - the scientist taught us all about animals. Mommy got to hold a hermit crab, while I learned about reptile scales and porcupine quills. It was very hands-on. More fun than the pizza lunch, actually.

Felicity came over after school for a play date. Mommy did our nails, and the two of us did cartwheels outside. I'm not very good at cartwheels, but I've decided I'm really gonna practice until I get awesome at it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!