Saturday, April 07, 2012

Seaton Trail XX

Wacky Hair 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th]

Today was the day everyone refers to as "Good Friday", which is a name I can't say I really understand... every Friday is "Good Friday" in my books. One way or another, Daddy had the day off of work, so we made sure to take advantage of this and have some fun.

First thing in the morning, Mommy sat very still and was very patient as I painted her nails with fancy nail polish. I did my very best not to make a mess, and decorated everything with cute polka-dots. All things considered, they look really good!

Also, we drove out for our first hike in a while... we went to the Seaton Trail and had a pretty decent march through the forest. There were lots of people out and about today... Dennis had a really hard time not running after people. He was pretty difficult for us to control today, actually. Mist be all the new springtime smells.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!