Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Smores

Toothy Smile by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 30th]

Since I'm already an established master of painting, drawing, and sculpting... not to mention fiction and non-fiction writing, I decided to try my hand at some poetry today. I'd say I was fairly successful. Once I have something worth publishing, I might be persuaded to share it here.

Tomorrow we have a big 'open house' at school, so I made sure to finish up my autobiography. I'm pretty proud of it.

Today at Sparks we were gonna all go outside and hang out at the garden, but the weather was absolutely terrible and wet and cold and rainy, so we all stayed inside and made smores! What a great idea. Smores are awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!