Friday, March 30, 2012

Mommy's Parasite

Sunny Afternoon by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Mommy & Daddy on April 12th]

Mommy likes Thursdays because I stay at school all day (it's Folkfest after lunch), and its the day that she can get errands and things done. But I don't think she did anything today. She's not been feeling that great since Daddy got home; she says he brought her a parasite along with the other presents. I hope she's feeling better soon; she's a bit of a drag.

On the plus side, I got to start Avatar again today! I kinda want to watch it with Daddy because he hasn't seen it, but he gets home so late and I don't want to wait until then.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!