Sunday, April 08, 2012

Test Drives & iPhones

Cartwheel by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th]

Mommy and Daddy and I were all up pretty early this morning... we had lots to do! In fact, we crammed an entire weekend's worth of stuff into just one morning.

First, we all went to the mall, where Mommy and Daddy BOTH bought brand new iPhones. Pretty cool, huh? Did *I* get a new iPhone? Of course not. How far is that? Then, we went to the butcher, and bought lots of meat.

Later in the afternoon, we went over to the Toyota dealership and test drove a Toyota Matrix (which we liked) and a Yaris (which we didn't. We hit up the Mazda dealer next, but it was closed.

Next, we drove over to the nearby Ford dealership, and test drove a Ford Focus, which er all really loved. I have a feeling we'll be back to the Ford dealership next weekend...

During dinner, we watched The Muppets on Blu-Ray and coloured eggs before bed! Phew! What a day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!