Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Theory of Leftover Ham

Asulkan Trail 09 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 16th]

It was back to school today, after a thoroughly enjoyable four-day weekend. Alas, there was no Selwyn Singers meeting, so I had to come home for lunch, where I ate some leftover Easter Dinner. Daddy has a theory that Easter ham actually improves with each day it sits in the refrigerator, wrapped in foil.

Luckily, band after school was not cancelled, so I enjoyed that a heck of a lot. I really like my band leader, Mr. D - I think he's pretty hilarious. He broke his glasses and was playing the bass (because Veronica was away) and couldn't see what he was doing, and made all kinds of mistakes! That's awesome!

For dinner, we had (you guessed it) more leftover Easter Dinner. And nobody had any complaints about that!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!