Monday, April 09, 2012

Treausre & Egg Hunts

Compass by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th]

Man oh man... I was so excited for my annual Easter treasure hunt that I got up at the crack of dawn and dragged my parents out of bed, and then I went over to my grandparents' place and dragged THEM out of bed, too.

The treasure hunt was so cool! Gammy and Daddy made a bunch of puzzles and stuff which led me from one clue to the next. I got lots of cool stuff! Loot is awesome.

Of course, in the afternoon I made sure that there were at least four different egg hunts in the back yard, all of which were a lot of fun... and a good way to keep me busy as Mommy prepared a massive Easter dinner. Grandpa even took me to the playground this afternoon, where I showed off my fancy new Easter dress.

Dinner was, of course, delicious, and as soon as we were all finished, Mommy collapsed with exhaustion. As for me - I'm looking forward to leftovers and more egg hunts tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!