Saturday, April 28, 2012

Comfort Sushi

Clover & Mommy in a Gazebo 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on May 2nd]

More jumping rope today! I got myself a brand new jump rope, so that made it pretty awesome. I'm determined to make a go of this jumping-up-and-down-over-a-moving-rope thing.

I was late for swimming class today, because the bus Mommy and I were gonna take went out of service . Once I was there, I didn't have much fun - I got panicked about jumping into the deep end, and suddenly I don't think I can do the things they're asking me to do. I had a mini-meltdown in the change room.

To make me feel better on the way home, Mommy let me get a smoothie and let me choose dinner. I chose sushi, which was good, until the part where the waitress spilled boiling tea all over Daddy's arm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!