Sunday, April 29, 2012

Modelling Clay

Scrunchy Face by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on May 2nd]

I let my folks sleep in a little bit today, and watched a lot of videos and stuff on YouTube, especially Giver, Kristen's newest TV show. I really like it - especially the part where her name appears in the credits.

My folks took me to my piano lesson in the afternoon, and then as a nice surprise, they drove me all the way out to Markham, where I bought myself a big old batch of pastel-coloured modelling clay. We went to the bookstore afterward and then drove home.

Once we got home, we had a quiet evening... one that involved working with a whole lot of pastel-coloured modelling clay.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

I like that you like Giver, Clover! :)

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!