Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Open House

Evan & The Sun Pyramid by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on May 1st]

It was a long day of school today, what with us having Selwyn Singers and band practice. It took a lot out of me, but I was totally ready to go back to school after a quick snack...

...because it was our big 'open house' evening, where parents could come over and check out what we've been up to. Daddy was stuck at work late and couldn't make it, but I showed mommy my "me" book (my autobiography) and all of my poems and my rock climber and hot dog stand. Oh, AND I made her a special note welcoming her to my class.

The cool part came next, when went to the gym and an author and illustrator named Ruth Ohi was there to tell us all about drawing and writing our own books. She was a lot of fun, and then we got to draw pictures.

Pork Enchiladas for dinner. To mark the occasion, a photo of Daddy in Mexico can be seen above.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!