Friday, April 27, 2012

Sad Horsie

Sad Horsie by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on May 1st]

Today marked the second day of skipping club at school. I was so shagged out afterwards that I decided to focus on my animal project. My partner is my friend Emelia, and we're studying the white tailed deer.

Emilia sometimes gets upset because she thinks she isn't very good at drawing, which inspired me to get a book on drawing horses from the library, so that Emelia and I could learn how to draw horses.

At home, Mommy was short with me in the afternoon because I was being a little bossy so I went to my room, closed the door, and emerged a few moments later, bearing the saddest note with the best horse drawing ever for her. See above.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!