Thursday, April 26, 2012

Skipping Club

Monkeybars 3 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on May 1st]

Today was the first day of skipping club. Skipping club is what happens when a bunch of kids go to school and jump rope for several minutes before class starts. It's pretty awesome. Daddy dropped me off - I think that's the first time he's ever dropped me off at school.

I was able to get up-and-down from the monkeybars after school today like an old pro, with no drama. Whatever caused me to freak out last week seems to have been flushed from my system.

We had a supply teacher in the afternoon - I like Mrs. Roy the most out of all of our supply teachers because she always does fun art stuff with us - today we made kites.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!