Saturday, May 19, 2012

Castle Frank Station

Castle Frank Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 30th]

So there was Daddy and I, walking Eastbound on Bloor, approacing the Bloor viaduct, and neither of us were really interested in finishing the big Frappucinos we had purchased from Starbucks.

Since we had been walking so long, I asked Daddy if we could have a seat on the grass over by Parliament Street. We chatted for a bit, tried our best to drink our beverages, and then gave up. It was a nice break.

I was really excited about the upcoming bridge we were gonna cross. Once we hit the subway station, we finally found a garbage can in which to dispose of the Starbucks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!