Saturday, May 12, 2012

Christie Station

Christie Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 29th]

Walking on the south side of Bloor between Ossington and Christie stations, we passed a big school (which was right across from the Christie Pits). In front of the school, inlaid in the sidewalk pavement, was a map of the city, marking certain subway stops. I decided then and there that I wanted to build my own massive subway map out of fabric. Daddy thinks it's a cool idea and an awesome project.

Right around Christie station there's a big ice cream store. I was sooooo tempted to go in and ruin my lunch with a big ice cream cone, but Daddy promised that there would be ice cream after lunch, so I decided to hold off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!