Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dufferin Station

Dufferin Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 29th]

As we walked from Lansdowne station over to Dufferin Station, I told Daddy that I'd re-examine how I felt once we arrived, but I had pretty much decided that this'd be the last stretch of our first walk.

Our family Doctor is right at Dufferin Station, so it wasn't too weird being in the neighbourhood, but it did give me an appreciation for how far from home he is.

Amazingly, once Daddy and I got home, I had a renewed sense of energy. Being six means having an internal renewable energy source.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Commercial Cleaners Flagstaff said...

Thanks for sharingg

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!