Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Islington Station

Islington Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 27th]

When Daddy and I first decided to head out on our big TTC trip, it required a massive jaunt on the subway to the west end of the Bloor-Danforth line. Back when I was one year old, Daddy attempted this trip with me strapped to his chest, but he only went as far as Islington Station. This time, we went all the way to Kipling. I was notably surprised at how long it took us to get all the way out there.

I liked Kipling Station... it was kinda cool, if not a little bit on the desolate side. It took us forever to find the east exit, but once we did we were on our way to Bloor Street. It was pretty hot that day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!