Monday, May 07, 2012

Keele Station

Keele Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 28th]

As you can see from the above photo, once we got to Keele station, I thought it would be kinda funny to pose in front of it giving the old 'thumb's down.' No idea why I did this, but I remember Daddy and I both finding it funny that I would arbitrarily choose a subway station to dislike.

On the way out via the subway to START the hike, we tried to guess the colour of each subway station before we arrived in it. I think Keele was the only one I guessed right.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Brody Collins said...

Great share thanks for writing this

9:58 AM

 
Anonymous Brody Collins said...

Great post thankks

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!