Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Lansdowne Station

Lansdowne Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 28th]

Just next to Lansdowne station (which is in a kinda sketchy area of Bloor street) is a really awesome little cafe. Daddy and I totally loved it - the people who worked there were really cool, and the food was great! We got some juice to drink, and they even gave me a really cool gluten-free cookie made of vegetables and nuts and stuff.

Daddy and I hung out at the cafe for a few minutes, and then pretty much decided that we'd do only one more station and head home from there. It was probably a good call, as we were both getting really exhausted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!