Monday, April 30, 2012

Long Time No Blog

Kipling Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 27th]

Yeah, so, uh... clearly, it's been a while since Daddy updated the blog. Lots of reasons and excuses, I'm sure - other writing projects, workload, whatever. Unfortunately, he didn't take many notes between now and early May, so he can't do a day-by-day account of what happened, but he can remember some of it.

HOWEVER, on the 6th of May, Daddy and I began a pretty big project... we decided to attempt to traverse the entire city, following the TTC subway routes and photographing me in front of each station. So we did! 69 Station photos ought to fill in the missing blog gaps, even if they aren't a day-by-day account of the last few months.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!