Friday, May 11, 2012

Ossington Station

Ossington Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 29th]

So, on the second day of our big walk - on May 20th, which is technically, like, ten days after the date stamp on this blog post, but whatever - Daddy and I took the subway out to Dufferin Station, where we ended up last time, and walked to Ossington.

It was already really hot, and we had only walked one stop! Daddy was so worried that I wouldn't last long, but I guess the copious amounts of suntan lotion Mommy slathered me in before I left gave me the will and the protection to continue on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!